Friday, November 5, 2010

Do you love what you do?

STP Serve Teach Prosper - Making A Difference



 

 

STP Serve Teach Prosper - Making A Difference Why do people start their own business? 40% Want to love what they do. 24% Want to be their own boss. 21% Want to have a more flexible schedule 15% Want to spend more time with family. I agree with all of them, but am most passionate about the 40%. Life is too short to not love what you do every single day.


  • Janet Callaway Very interesting statistics, Connie. Thx so much for posting. I with you on the 40%!

  • Gidget Giardino Being in the 40% myself, I cannot say enough about the importance of loving what you do for a living. It sure makes the days happier, and the people around you notice.

1 comment:

  1. really its great job , i hope i can share my blog with you , thanks ,

    http://touristscene.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete