Monday, January 3, 2011

Looking For a Way To Make Money? by Gidget Giardino

After a long break, I am finally back.

Over the past month I've been busy coming to the rescue of various people and have worn many hats in doing so. I won't bore you with the details, but I will say this... It's been a really long time since I've had a 5 year old in the house to care for. :)

Now, it is time to get back to business. Business for me is like having lots of friends in lots of different places because I work from home and the people I work with are all over the globe. Every day I get in touch with people who want or need to improve their life. That is where I come in.

Since the recession most people have expressed major interest in making money. Some need to work from home because they've lost their job and can't seem to find another one anywhere else. Several are looking at their retirement options and have realized they don't have any. Others just need a little extra to stash away in case something unexpected pops up.

If building a business from home is something you've thought about it makes perfect sense to get the facts from people who are actually doing it. Don't ask your neighbor who retired from some corporate job ten years ago. Don't ask the friend who is constantly broke or the friend who does nothing but complain.
Ask someone who will be straight about the facts, give all the details, and help you with what YOU need. ASK ME.



No comments:

Post a Comment